- All the scripture is verbally inspired as originally written and therefore is infallible and inerrant. (II Timothy 3:16, 17; I Peter 1:21; Matthew 5:18; I Corinthians 2:13) The Bible is the very Word of God. We cannot accept the misleading statement: "The Bible contains the Word of God".
- There is one living and true God who exists in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19, II Corinthians 13:14). The Father is God (I Corinthians 8:6); the Son is God Isaiah 9:6; John 1: 1, 14; Hebrews 1:8-10); and the Holy Spirit is God (Acts 5:3, 4).
- The Lord Yeshua Christ was born of a virgin. (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:26-38).
- Christ rose bodily from the dead and ascended unto God the Father. (Matthew 28; Mark 16; I Corinthians 15; Romans 1:4).
- All men inherit a depraved nature and are lost sinners in need of salvation. (Romans 3:9-19; Ephesians 2:1-3).
- God had provided salvation through offering His Son on the cross of Calvary, and allowing His blood to be shed to atone for our sins. (Romans 3:25: Hebrews 9:22).
- We are saved and justified when we recognize ourselves as sinners, and put our trust in Christ as the Son of God and His finished work on the cross of Calvary. Salvation is by grace through faith plus nothing. (Romans 3:24 and 4:5; Ephesians 2:8, 9).
- Once saved, we cannot be lost; we are eternally secure in Christ. (John 3:16, John 10:27-29 : Philippians 1:6; Romans 8:38-39).
- The Bible teaches the eternal blessedness of the saved (John 4:14, John 5:24; Ephesians 2:7).
- It also teaches the eternal punishment of the lost (John 5:28,29; Revelation 20:10, 15; Matthew 25:46).